Sunday, October 07, 2007

Wildcats Homecoming

On Friday night we attended our first ever Wildcats football game! I started out by walking in the Homecoming Parade with our school, and ended up in the stands at the game. Sometimes I forget how small our town is. Attending the game was like going to a reunion of sorts. I saw so many former students, current students, parents and upcoming students. It was actually hard to watch the game because I was always spotting someone or they had spotted me. The most amazing part though was watching a former student play quarterback on the field, and another named to Homecoming Court. There is only one home game left this season, but I have a feeling if you look real hard, you might spot us there. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...