Friday, May 11, 2007

Mega Meet Day!




Today was great! I spent the day at the Mega Meet in Novi, checking out all of the new products, looking for page ideas and talking to the wonderful people I met along the way. I managed to spend what was left of my birthday money and get some amazing deals! (Found some wonderful Heidi Swapp fabric covered scrapbooking albums at $5.00 each instead of $29.95 each!) I even got to chat with Debbie Haas, the author of Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul as she signed the book that Rex bought me for Christmas!



On the way home we stopped for my absolute favorite, a seasoned shredded beef burrito from Qdoba.


Then to top it all off, Rex received a phone call to work with someone he did some work for last summer. I'm not sure how permanent the job is, but we'll take it. :)

So T.G.I.F. to you!
Have a great weekend!

(Photos of the fun scrapstuff to come)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...